Sunday, February 18, 2007

Stir Crazy



I run the risk of having people throw things at me, but I am going to post it anyway. I am actually sick of so many days off. Between Mary being sick (3 weeks ago), 2 hour delays (NO AM Kindergarten) 2 weeks ago, 3 snow days+ a 2 hour delay (last week) now this Monday we are off for President's Day. I have only seen my AM Kindergarten class about 4 days in the last 3 weeks. I am ready to get back in the routine! Plus it's been so cold and snowy that we are pretty much just cooped up at home all day. Aughhhh!

On a brighter note: tonight is Forgiveness Vespers. A beautiful prayer service for asking and receiving forgiveness from our brothers and sisters in Christ. This is such a cleansing way to begin Great Lent.

We've been having a pretty fun weekend, too. On Friday night the kids stayed with Aunt Megan and Uncle Everette for a sleepover. They had planned a bunch of fun activities like making their own pizzas, ice cream with toppings, playing games, taking a tub with new tub crayons to play with...it was so cool! Brian and I got to visit with our friends, the Neulieb's, whom we hadn't seen in a while, so that was fun.

No comments: