Saturday, April 21, 2007

A reason to smile






Elijah celebrates a goal!








Mommy and Mary hanging out in our favorite place--outside!



Spring...FINALLY!! Today Elijah had his first soccer game of the season. And he is like a new kid!!! I was reluctant to sign him up again because the last time was so traumatizing for all of us. He didn't understand what to do, he was frustrated, he cried and pouted every time he didn't get the ball...Well, today he was like the all-star player! He scored 3 goals and was all over the field. He got a little grouchy by the end of the game, but all in all, he did great!

Later today we started putting some seeds in our garden. We've been starting several plants in the house, and we bought a bunch of other ones today. We bought several herbs, jack-o-lanterns, peas, lettuce, and watermelon. I am super-excited about having a garden this year. We always had a big garden when I was a girl, and I just love tending and picking fresh produce to eat.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh Michelle! I'm so very happy for you guys! That is most definitely JOYFUL news!!! I'll be happy to return them anytime! And thanks again for letting me borrow them - pass my congrats on to Brian.

Anne said...

P.S. I will bring them to the shower.

And by the way, I love the pictures of your kids. I think they just make the perfect combination of you two - very beautiful children!