Sunday, January 07, 2007

It's back to the grind








Okay,
So I guess I don't have much room to complain since Brian and I both just had 2 weeks off together and we had so much fun and we got to see our family and we got to relax and we got to do some work in our house...BUT...I don't wanna go back to work tomorrow!!

I am sure once we go back it will be great. I love my job! But being home with my family was such a treat. I am really thankful for this time and for all the memories we made this year with our family and friends. It actually seems like we had a much longer break because of how many fun things we did.

Brian and Elijah built this cool loft in Elijah's room to give him some floor space for playing. I'll post some pictures later this week after we get the new dresser put in. Brian worked really hard to make it safe and easy to use.

Elijah also starts swimming lessons again tomorrow. He said to me today, "Why am I taking lessons? I know how to swim." What he meant was, "I am not scared of anything and I'll take flying leaps off the diving board with my water wings on."



I can't beleive I haven't done this yet--Elijah got a digital camera for Christmas. These pictures are a few of the highlights of Christmas morning through the eyes of a 4 year old.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I forgot to put your blog on my favorites, so I haven't been checking it!

But no worries, it's on my list now, so I'll probably check it everyday (or multiple times a day depending on how bored I am)!

I'm so glad you guys had such a great Christmas!!! I know what you mean about back to work though - I am looking forward to my maternity leave (still 4 1/2 months off) with undue excitement!!!

Anne said...

P.S. You should talk to Peter about the benefits of not celebrating (or whatever you want to call it) Santa Claus. I've pushed for this a little bit, but I don't think I'm getting anywhere...