Monday, January 22, 2007

Random Thoughts

I risk babbling like an idiot without a real topic to write about, but feel somehow drawn to write something because it's been over a week since I've updated.

Last weekend we drove to Michigan to celebrate my grandma's 75th birthday. We stayed in a hotel, swam in the pool, did lots of fun things and yet I did not take a single picture. We also got to visit with some wonderful old friends, Scott and Melissa, who were Purdue friends who moved to Ann Arbor, which is just a 20 minute drive from my grandparents' house.

This week I am trying to scale my life back. We skipped swimming lessons tonight to stay home and relax. Elijah has discovered chapter books: we started reading Charlotte's Web and he can't get enough. It was very quaint how we all layed in our big bed and Brian and I took turns reading. My goals this week are to pray more and enjoy my children because they are growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the times we lay in bed together and read! It is so wonderful to be together as a family and I love seeing the pictures of your children!