Monday, March 05, 2007

Sick day


I have to admit, starting my day at 4 am wasn't quite what I had in mind today, but here it is already 9:15 and I have been to school to write substitute lesson plans, given Elijah a bath, driven Brian to campus, dropped Elijah at daycare and made Mary an appointment with her pediatrician. I started thinking as I was driving to school at 5:45 this morning that I feel lazy. There are lots of people up and around at that time. I was already finished at school and on my way home before I normally even get up in the morning. I feel like it should be noon right now. We'll see how I am feeling at 11:00 tonight.

Mary is sick. Again. I will be glad when she outgrows this. Everyone tells me she will. I hope they are right. She has been off antibiotic for oh, I don't know... less than a week. Her fever is around 103 and she is so congested. I feel so bad for her.

I am thankful that her doctor has an opening this morning. She is a fabulous doctor who spends lots of time with each patient, but she gets so behind schedule. Last time we waited for an hour and a half to see her.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Prayers for Mary's health to return soon! Poor little girl.