Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Signs of Spring


Not only are all the buds bursting on the trees and bushes; we have also been really enjoying this beautiful spring weather. Sunday night was Music Sunday (a night when lots of musician friends come over to play and share music and food) and we had our first campfire of the year. On Monday we planted new grass seed in teh bare spots in our yard and bought new sand for the sandbox. The kids couldn't understand why we couldn't run through the sprinkler?! I guess we could've--it was almost 80 degrees. This has been great year to be home for spring break!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Those are adorable pictures! I wanted to run through the sprinkler, too; I was so darn hot! But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't look too hot in a swimsuit right now...

Also, some of the maternity clothes didn't fit me...when is the best time of day for me to drop those off at your home?!

And thank you again so much for sharing! The ones that fit are already getting plenty of use!!

LauraSuz said...

I saw your husband riding his bike around town; what a cool bike he has! Have a fun Spring

-Laura (Anne's sister)