Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tonight is one of those nights...the kind when you want to scream or cry or maybe both. Brian isn't home, so dinner and bedtime were my exclusive job. The latter of which is still trying to happen. It has been 3 hours now of bedtime!!! Mary has been up 3 times with various complaints and I anticipate more since I just heard a big clap of thunder. Emily is having trouble falling asleep. I know she is tired because she's rubbing her eyes and making tired noises. Every time I put her down she starts wailing within about 2 minutes. She is fed, changed, and snuggled. I AM CLOCKING OUT FOR THE DAY!!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

bummer..what time did everyone finally settle down?

Bob"O" said...

sorry you have to go through those times. Meg was one who wouldn't sleep . That is until she got enough to eat. So walking the floor for several nights was our fate. Hang in there you are doing a great job being a Mom.