Sunday, June 07, 2009

Blast technology

I really wanted to share a great video clip of Elijah performing in his school musical, We Haz Jazz. It was a musical about the evolution of jazz music in the United States. He played Tommy Dorsey. You can spot him in the front row with a blue sport jacket, red bow-tie, and big glasses. He was a natural! He was doing jazz hands all over the place. Unfortunately our video camera is not digital. Our camera takes digital video, but the only clip that I have (that you get the pleasure of watching) is VERY wobbly thanks to a certain 4 year old that is pulling on my arm whilst I am trying to tape. Don't say I didn't warn you. You may need dramamine.

2 comments:

Sara said...

He is a natural!! Good job Elijah!

Annie said...

I love it! Way to go, Elijah!