Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's the first day of school!





Mary started kindergarten today and Elijah started second grade. Everyone had a great day, but they are tired out tonight! It's awesome that I have another few days off. I love being able to ease back into our schedule. I actually got to take the kids to their first day of school, which has never happened before. They happened to have the same lunch period and they actually sat together which I thought was so sweet! One thing I hadn't thought of was that Emily would have a hard time with this transition. She said this morning, "I don't want Mary to go to kindergarten." I guess last year they were at the sitter together and of course this summer they spent a lot of time together. She got to spend the day with me at school today and had a great time.

2 comments:

Annie said...

These are sweet, sweet pictures!

mamato3 said...

Cute! I'm getting WAAAYYYY too old. I remember when these two were just little tikes.