Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to all

I haven't been blogging much lately--you know the old saying, "If you can't say something nice..."
No, its not that bad, it's just that I don't want to sound whiny about our life.

Here are the highlights {insert cute emoticon here}

Emily is throwing up again (yes, again. She stayed home last Monday because she was vomiting so I didn't believe her when we were at the store yesterday when she kept insisting that she was stirsty and was going to strow up.) On the plus side when your child strows up in a store you don't have to clean it up.

We're shopping today, Christmas Eve, because we haven't had time or energy to do it. We move on Monday.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Michelle,
I haven't been reading many blogs lately, so I thought I would catch up on some. I love your new house! I have always kind of wanted to live in the country... I seriously thought of it when we were thinking of moving. But, we wanted to stay in the same school district, and there aren't very many farm choices. But, now we live NEAR farmland, so we go driving in the country all of the time. :) Congratulations on your new and beautiful house!!!!!!