Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Photo tour of our new home

Front view
Side view
Two of the barns
Dining room
The cool sink in the downstairs half-bath


Well, it's official. We are homeowners. Again. I have been through the gamut of emotions this week, but I'm finally back to excited! After the closing today I felt better than ever that we are making the right choice. 2600 square feet, four bedrooms, a music room, an enclosed front porch, and almost six acres including a small orchard of fruit trees (apple, pear, and persimmon) and a walnut grove.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my gosh! It's gorgeous, Michelle!! It's absolutely perfect. I love it. Can I come visit you sometime? ;o) Enjoy!!!

PS Keep the pictures coming!!

Melissa said...

I love it!!! The dining room floor looks gorgeous!! TWO barns!! Scott's jealous... ;-) Hope you guys have a wonderful *last* Christmas in your old house so you can bring in the new year in the new one! yea!!!

Online Poker Games said...

Bravo, what phrase..., an excellent idea