Saturday, August 25, 2007

Everybody's Workin' for the weekend

I am going to need a break from my weekend before I can go back to work on Monday. It was a fun Pampered Chef party last night and then Megan's baby shower today. That was super fun. I am so excited for our kids to have their first cousin! She got a lot of great gifts for baby.

We did her shower in a Peter Rabbit theme. I thought it turned out so great! We had everything all done up like a garden with fresh veggies and stuffed bunnies as centerpieces. We made "seed packet" labels for the food, like "Mr. McGregor's Vegetable Patch" for the vegetable tray and "Stay out of the dirt" pudding. She requested children's books instead of a card (a great idea for anyone hosting or having a baby shower any time soon) and got so many great books--classic picture books, board books, funny books, and advice books. It was really a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh that book idea is a great one!