Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Still waiting on my camera

We had a nice visit with our family and had lots of "lasts" for the season. We took our last dinghy ride through the channel over to the beach, our last swim in the marina pool, our last time to play on the playground. It really is a fun place for our kids to go, how blessed we are to be able to go each year and have these memories.

Today it was back to work. I think it might have been the hardest day yet of the year. My students were noisy!! and not wanting to behave. It was frustrating for me and I am sure they saw a side of me that they haven't before...the mean teacher. The teacher who gets angry, shouts to get their attention, and doesn't put up with any garbage.

Mary is sick. It has been three weeks, what did I expect? She is congested, coughing and generally feeling bad. We've been trying to give her extra TLC and sleep. Hopefully she will bounce back soon.

It sure was nice having an extra day off. I cooked our meals for the week and got the house picked up, so I actually went to the gym after school today. Too bad every weekend cant' be a three day.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Noah and Dylan are sick too. Hope Mary feels better soon. It was good to see you this weekend!!