Friday, September 28, 2007

The new baby

I realized I haven't been blogging about my pregnancy very much. I guess by the third baby, well, you know...I am 31 weeks along now, and for any who don't know, I have a scheduled c-section on November 28th. It has been a fairly uneventful pregnancy so far. I've been feeling good, just kind of going about my usual business. The last few weeks have started getting tough on my back as my giant abdomen pulls the muscles forward. I've been a big fan of icy hot patches to get me through the evenings.

It's been fun seeing our new nephew to help get me geared up for having another baby. I am looking forward to really enjoying this baby's infancy because our kids are older. Mary's babyhood was a blur because Elijah was practically a baby still himself. So that's the scoop.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: