Saturday, September 13, 2008

I can't believe it's been over a week since my last post. That is a long time for me. We've been busy hanging out with visiting family. Last Monday my grandparents drove down from Michigan and we had dinner with them at my parents' house. Then my brother and sister-in-law flew in Wednesday evening and my kids went to pick them up at the airport with my mom. So they came over Wednesday when they got into town and we had a delicioso authentic Mexican dinner at our house on Thursday night. Michelle is from Mexico and she cooked everything for us. We had lots of yummy leftovers that we've been enjoying for the last two days. Last night Mary and I went shoe shopping and I came home with two new pairs of shoes for under $25.00!! Woo-hoo~! Mary also got a new pair--light up Skechers athletic shoes. I had to almost pry them off her feet to go to bed.

Today we went to the LayFlats festival. The SmallTown Heroes were one of 60 bands that performed and we walked around the artsy booths and jumped in the big bounces. Tonight we're off to a birthday party for one of Brian's co-workers in West Lebanon. It was supposed to rain all weekend, but so far today has been HOT and sunny.

P.S. We were going to look at that house in Williamsport today while we were out there, but the owner called and said someone was making an offer on it, so we decided not to mess with it. We're not in any position to be making offers this week! :)

1 comment:

mamato3 said...

My kinda shopper!

Vonna