Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jonathan turns one

Emily and Jonathan were standing up at the chairs looking at each other and holding hands. It was so cute. This picture is a little dark on the left side because I took it through the rungs on the back of the chair. I loved her expression. I had to keep it.
Emily is doing her usual chest pounding--mine. Whenever I pick her up she gets so excited that her little legs are kicking in the air and she slaps my chest.
You may be wondering why Jonathan is naked. Well, maybe not if you've been to a first birthday. I'll wait to post Jonathan's cake-y birthday pictures until Megan gets a chance to post. By the end of the evening the babies were so tired they kept crawling over to each other and laying their heads on one another.

1 comment:

Annie Hatke Schap said...

I am so jealous of Emily's ponytail! she is so cute!