Saturday, October 24, 2009

I know it's totally lame that this video is sideways and I forget to keep it side to side every time I use my camera to take video, but this was a HUGE milestone in our family so I decided to post it anyway. Elijah has decided to not be nasty about taking piano lessons. He's going to be starting soon, but this weekend we were working with him on getting his musical ear in tune. You know like listening for which pitches are higher/lower, etc. and just having a general feel for the keyboard. He stuck with it until he could play 2 songs by ear: Twinkle, Twinkle and Mary Had a Little Lamb. He has trouble getting over that initial hurdle of getting started with a new thing. He always expects to try something new and know how to do it like an expert.

3 comments:

LauraSuz said...

ahah I love the, "sorry. cut."

Sounds great!!

Bob"O" said...

He not only want to perform he wants to direct too. Look out Hollywood.
I have some where footage of his dad directing something at his age. If I only had a VCR to play it on.

mamato3 said...

Awesome. Just getting caught up on all the Greene family news. Looks like everyone is doing well. I can't get over how big all the kids are getting:-)