Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Most of the apples have now been turned into applesauce so I guess we're over the trauma of the apple orchard. We're all mostly healthy again and chugging along in our new fall routine. Stop me if I've said this already, but this year feels totally different so far. Different better. Much better. The kids are being pretty darn helpful as far as kids go, and that gives me a little bit of much needed breathing room on the weekends and evenings. I am not rushing out after school several days a week to pick children up and take them back to school with me while I try to work, and I think that is giving me a little wiggle room in my schedule too. Man, I almost feel like a normal human. I've been exercising and READING BOOKS. FICTIONAL ONES. Somebody stop me!!

No comments: