Saturday, May 19, 2007

NEW CLOTHES!!!

Although I don't really love spending money per se, I do love getting new clothes--especially when they are a deal. I got rid of almost all of my maternity clothes for various reasons: too small :( , too worn out, too out of fashion... So, I have had to start purchasing some new things because apparently my abdominal muscles are not what they once where and I am already starting to show at 12 weeks. Which brings me back to the title of this blog.

I have been to Goodwill twice in the last 2 weeks and found several things I liked and I have been using e-bay quite a bit as well. I feel good about having clothes to get me through the summer. I have tons of t-shirts now and today I got a cute stretchy skirt, 2 pairs of capri pants, and some athletic shorts.

I am at the point right now where I don't really need to wear maternity yet, but my clothes--especially bottoms definitely feel tight and not so comfortable to wear. I have a couple of stretchy skirts that have been seeing the rotation a lot more frequently! I am glad to have something to put in their place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely lost my abs after Madeleine...I miss them. Maybe some day!!! Love ebay for buying clothes! Have you checked out Target too?

Anne said...

And don't forget, Michelle, for a really good deal and a huge variety go to Once Upon A Child -loads of nice, used maternity clothes there!
:o)
I'm now beginning to look forward to getting some new clothes that are not maternity!!

Anonymous said...

Plus sometimes the advantage of maternity clothes even if you don't "quite need them" is that you look more pregnant and less fat. That is what I am going for. I still have clothes that "fit" but I look totally dumpy in them.
I am glad you are finding some deals. We will have to go shopping together sometime!
Meg