Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Only 13 days to go...



(Last year's favorite summer pic!)





not that I'm counting...but summer will be here soon. It is a statement I have to keep telling myself. I will really miss my students this year, it has been a pretty nice group, but I am really looking forward to some DOWN TIME!!!Well, maybe a week of down time and then some 'around the house' projects. We want to get some things done to the house this summer because it will probably be a while after the baby comes before we have time to do big projects again.

Our sitter stays open a few days a week during the summer so I think we will send the kids on Wednesdays so that they can have some play time and I can have some errand without kids time, schedule dr. appointments, teach flute lessons, etc.

Brian had his first day of substitute teaching at Harrison today. He said he loved it and the kids liked him---he's tough and funny all at the same time--what's not to love? I'm hoping he'll get called some more before the end of the year b/c we could certainly use the money and the experience is great for him.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Okay, that is definitely one of the cutest pictures ever!! Such gorgeous children!

We're counting the days at Murdock, too. It's so funny for me because the countdown to the last day of school is basically the same as the countdown to the due date!

And I didn't know you teach flute lesson?! How cool!

Anonymous said...

yay! I love the picture :) And I also put a new post up.