Monday, June 04, 2007

Zoo Camp

Elijah started zoo camp at the Columbian Park zoo today. He had the best time! He came home talking about mammals and made a couple of cool crafts--one was an anteater sock puppet. Tomorrow they are learning about birds. It was sort of an afterthought to even sign him up so I am glad he is enjoying it so much.

I started day one of my five day kindergarten conference today. It felt really long, but informative. I came home and crashed for like three hours, watching two episodes of The Magic School Bus and even one Dora, now I am finally perked up. I guess one of the consolations for myself is that the weather was kind of chilly and rainy today so we would've spent the day indoors anyway if I weren't attending.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there...i'll say some prayers for you. i'll see you tuesday.
-laura lee