Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The daily grind

Emily's first airplane ride.




What to post about when nothing new is happening...I guess it's good that we are starting to get into a routine (only to be changed again in 8 more weeks : ) ). Mary is going to gymnastics, which has become a big part of her life. Both kids are taking swim lessons, which as a side bonus has aided with bath time woes--Mary no longer screams when water gets in her face. Elijah goes to his preschool 3 times a week. I am working on trying to manage household chores and spend time with especially Emily, but all of the kids really, while I am home.

Emily went to the doctor today for her 2 month checkup and she is pretty healthy. She is in the 95th percentile for both height and weight, but has been growing steadily, so it's not a concern. Dr. Miller was impressed that she is sleeping for 7 hours straight at nighttime. It has definitely made our life seem better since I am getting a full night's sleep. In fact, I am not feeling guilty at all about staying in bed until 7:15 am every day. A time will come shortly that we will be walking out the door at 7:15, so I will enjoy this time while I have it!

Tonight Brian will bring home his new 4 Runner. He is super excited to have a new vehicle, even though he's sad to no longer have a truck. My parents are especially sad because now they no longer have a truck either (ha ha!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where you able to get the 4Runner? Did everything work out ok?

I hope so, just in time for the big storm!