Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our bags are packed and we're ready to go...

Cuz we're leavin' on a jetplane.... everybody now!


Only 2 days and counting until we depart for (sunny?) Ft. Lauderdale!! I have been trying to find springish clothes that fit me reasonably well and getting all the last minute things done so that we can leave and not look back for a couple of days! Elijah and Mary are staying with family while we are gone. What, did you think we were going to fly to Florida with our 3 kids and all their car seats, strollers, and other miscellaneous gear in tow? You must have thought we were crazy. We are taking Emily since I am currently her food source AND because she can fly for free. I am really looking forward to seeing my brother and other family members who are coming, all of whom have yet to meet Miss Emily Ruth. I'll make sure to post pictures when we return on Monday.

No comments: