Saturday, January 23, 2010

i love my juicer

It's been a while since I plugged in the Jack Lalanne, (think apple orchard) but since I only worked 3 out of 5 days this week and the chores are (mostly) caught up, I needed to get some dishes dirty. I just made up a carrot, orange, celery, pineapple juice that tastes pretty good. I bought a 5 lb bag of carrots for this purpose last week, but am just now getting around to it. I am seriously starting to miss our garden. I used the last of my canned tomatoes this week.

1 comment:

Megan said...

first can we discuss how quickly that food from the suumer goes? Makes me wonder just how much canning and freezing Barabara kingsolver did!
Also, were you aware that since you changed your background, your older posts that were in white, are still in white nad you cannot read them anymore?