Sunday, April 18, 2010

How many loads of laundry do you think one person can do over the course of a weekend? I didn't actually keep track, but I think it was close to 10. We hadn't done laundry in 2 weeks (well, we did one load last weekend to get us through) and I was in the attic and found a missing box of spring/summer 3T clothes that I thought was gone forever, so that was both a happy discovery and another load to wash.

Brian got some kind of food poisoning on Friday that had him in bed for most of the weekend, so we laid pretty low. We did lots of housework and playing in the yard. Our neighbor that has the 4 Jack Russell terriers that bark at us ALL. THE. TIME. (like when we turn on our bedroom light at 5:30 in the morning) decided to put up a sturdier fence between our yards--which was awesome because we were getting ready to do it ourselves once our tax return came back, so Brian was out today helping him dig the post holes and set the posts for the fence. We have started negotiations for a new puppy, and a completely fenced yard is one of my requirements.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

whoa, that's a lot of laundry... I don't think I've done 10 loads (probably 6 or 7), but we've managed to fill almost 30 yard waste bags (30-gallon size) after dethatching and mowing the lawn -- it's not final yet because Scott's still at it. I got big blisters on my hands from raking so much grass last night!