Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday evening at home

Um, did anyone notice that today is Friday the 13th? A little update to our day. Elijah left for the weekend to hang at my parent's boat in Michigan. So, Brian and I took Mary to Tropicanoe Cove (the rates go down after 4:30) for a little late afternoon splash. Tonight starts his 10 year reunion weekend. He is going solo tonight and then tomorrow night we will go together. It will be small--there are less than 30 people signed up to attend, but at least I feel like I kind of know most of them. Brian and I dated his senior year of high school and I even went to his senior prom and graduation and all that. I guess I don't particularly think of us as "high school sweethearts" per se, but I guess I should. We have been together for 11 years!!!!!! That is hard to believe!

1 comment:

jogomu said...

we noticed it was fri the 13th!! but thankfully our day went without incident, we think.....