Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I wish...


I had something terribly exciting to write about tonight. It has been perhaps the slowest, most uneventful week yet this summer. We have been cooped up inside due to rain, super hot humidity, and a lazy mother. I just don't feel like doing anything which kind of makes me feel like a slug. Brian has been gone a lot between working and trying to finish recording their cd. All I want to do is read. I have been seriously enjoying fiction this summer. As soon as I finish a book I get all squirrely until I can get to the library for another.

Tonight my mother in law came over to work on baby shower invitations for my sister in law who is also pregnant (with her first baby) and is due the first of October. It was fun to start planning her party. I think we are going to do some kind of nursery rhyme or book character theme. I'm going to do some internet searching to see what I can come up with.

And finally, this picture is from Elijah. He has been bugging me to get the pictures off his camera and on to the computer, but it is a big hassle b/c he doesn't have a removable memory card and we didn't have the usb cord out, yadda, yadda, yadda. Anyhoo...we got the camera out today and somehow all the pictures on it got deleted. Oops. He was really upset, understandably. So he took this picture of Brian's newest guitar (my grandpa's old Epiphone that we had refinished) and I thought I would pay homage to him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should have Everette look at the camera he might be able to get the deleted pictures off. he has done it before.