Tuesday, February 05, 2008

visions of a sick day


This one was so tired this morning that she literally fell asleep sitting on the couch. We had a pretty rough night. I was already sleeping on the couch due to a certain unnamed man who was snoring so loud I was about to plug his nostrils. Mary came out about 10:30 and was burning up with fever. I let her sleep on the loveseat. Emily was having a hard time falling asleep, and Elijah was up around 4, also with fever. He had been sick yesterday, but of course Mary always has to get it 10 times worse. So today, instead of my day to run errands, such as the grocery store and going to the dentist for the first time since I won't tell you when; I am washing sheets, washing children, and watching Disney movies.

4 comments:

melissa said...

Poor Greene's! I hope you all get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

i hope everyone heals up quick

-darci

Sara said...

Hope everyone feels better soon!

mamato3 said...

Poor babies! I hope everyone is feeling better soon.