Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where has the week gone?

I can't believe that it is going on Thursday already. I truly don't know what has been happening. Well, I've been watching kids--Caroline, as previously mentioned; Warren (age 2) all day today, and Jonathan (my 4 month old nephew) tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day of swimming lessons and parents can swim with their kids, so I am gearing up for getting into my swimsuit with an extra 10--okay 20 lbs., on my body in front of people. Both kids really enjoyed their lessons. Elijah can now do front and back floating and can swim the width of the pool in 2 different strokes. I am impressed with his growth this time. Mary now puts her whole head under the water, is beginning to use her arms, and jumps into the deep end with a floatie.

We are finally getting over the sickness that has been hanging on. Emily is just now starting to sniffle. Hopefully she won't get it full on.

Tomorrow night is Valentine's Day and we are actually going on a date--a double date! Woo-hoo! Our friends' son is having a b-day party so parents can go out for the evening and Emily will go to my parents' house. Definitely something to look forward to.

Last, a couple of recent pics of Emily. She is almost smiling for the camera.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That expression on the second Emily picture looks just like an expression I have seen so many times! SHe is getting so grown up!