Saturday, May 17, 2008

a couple of firsts

Emily is growing up. It is a sad fact. I think I would keep her a baby forever. I know Elijah would. Brian keeps reminding him, er... me, that if she didn't grow up we wouldn't ever find out what a cool person she is going to be. So, keeping that in mind. Her two firsts this week are:

eating rice cereal.



and ROLLING OVER! Unfortunately, no picture. She has been close for weeks and I knew it would happen soon. Yesterday at work I got an e-mail from my friend Annie, who is watching Emily, to let me know that it finally happened. So, I guess she is almost 6 months old and it isn't unrealistic to expect that she is going to be growing up. Plus, Elijah told me the other day that he has been, "praying that the Lord would bless us with another child." (I am not kidding about the quotes.) So, if Emily can't stay little, I guess we might get another shot!!!

No comments: