Friday, May 23, 2008

Elijah is officially a kindergartener



Last night was Elijah's preschool graduation program. They did songs, a couple dances, and got graduation certificates. The place was so crowded! I think he had fun. One of his teacher's is a scrapbooker. She made all of the kids their own scrapbook of the year with pictures from their field trips and small pieces of art work and their handprint art on the pages. What a gift!!! I know how long it takes to do that for my own kids--and she did it for almost 50!! If you know anyone looking for preschool in the Lafayette area I would highly recommend this program. It is a good mix of socialization and kindergarten readiness. The teachers are really patient and kind--no yelling at all from what I've experienced. And it is inexpensive.




No comments: