Wednesday, December 17, 2008

9 years and holding

Tomorrow is our anniversary! Today is my grandparents'--Happy 59th Grandma and Grandpa LaCombe! If you are doing the math you realize that the year we got married was my grandparents 50th anniversary. That is really special to me. Unfortunately we got married just a couple years before digital pictures were all the rage and we don't have a scanner so you won't be able to gawk at Brian's baby face and wonder," just how young were you guys?!" So what are we doing for our anniversary you wonder? Well, I will be making and filling 20 bags with Royal icing for my kindergarten students gingerbread house making on Friday and Brian will be writing finals for his high school students. Sounds romantic, huh?

4 comments:

Anne said...

Happy, happy anniversay to a wonderful couple!! Nine years seems like a long time to me since we're only working on three! But compared to 59... :o) Congrats!

Anonymous said...

take digital pics of your old photos to share... not as good as the real thing... but we could still reminisce w/ you...

Megan said...

Happy! Happy! Happy! Anniversary!!!! I can't believe you got married this close to Christmas. It seems kind of crazy to think about now!
Love you!
p.s. I am very glad you are my sister-in-law. You are my favorite one!

Anonymous said...

I forgot that you got married just a few weeks before we did. You were just newlyweds at our wedding! :) Your wedding was so pretty. I can't believe it has been 9 years!! Congratulations!