Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Updates


Mary got a cute new dress for Christmas. I love Gymboree!!
Elijah loves wearing his new sport jacket. He chose it for his school winter program and church on Sunday.




Emily went to the doctor on Monday and she doesn't have an ear infection (yay!), but her teeth are coming in on the top and the doctor thinks that is what is causing her so much pain and crabbiness (boo!). I don't remember this with my other two kids. These teeth have been ready to come through for a month. We are increasing pain medication, but she is still super grouchy. We have bought a few gifts for the kids and family members. I feel my desire to have a clean and organized house reaching the max (well, at least my desire to do the work). I am ready to start the "being lazy, ahem...relaxed" portion of winter break.

No comments: