Thursday, March 05, 2009

We were walking the dog yesterday around 4:30. Elijah says to me, "That way's west. Where the sun is setting. You know mom, when we go out west this summer, I bet we'll see the best sunsets." I then asked him if he was going to be a cowboy when we go out west. His reply: "We're gonna find some horses and daddy's gonna teach me how to ride." (I love how he thinks his daddy knows how to ride a horse!) I think they've been watching The Man From Snowy River too much.

Well, I guess that seals the deal. We're going out west.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I LOVE The Man from Snowy River! Now I'm wanting to go out west. Or to Australia... (is that where the movie's set??)

Michelle said...

Australia is indeed the setting. Now, I couldn't speak for Return to Snowy River (though the title certainly seems to indicate it would also be there).

Annie said...

Oh, I've seen Return, too. It's set in the same place. I liked it, though I get annoyed because his hair is dyed and he has really bad roots. Did they have to dye his hair??