Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's the elusive "cute baby" shot





I keep trying...I think it is so hard to capture personality on, well, I was about to say on film. I guess, on pixels???

Here are some things Emily is enjoying right now:

She has discovered her hands and specifically her thumb and will suck it if she gets it in her mouth. She also knows how to take her pacifier in and out of her mouth and seems to think it is fun to do so when she is trying to go to bed.

She loves grabbing for toys and has this very determined look when she is reaching. She is also getting very squirmy. I haven't seen much evidence that she will roll soon, but my mom swears that she was arching her back and tilting her head way over.

She is very smiley and has a fantastic laugh.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Thanks for the shots! She is a cutie-patootie. I wish we'd be there this summer to have some playdates. Sigh.

Annie Hatke Schap said...

I'm completely jealous of Emily's hair!! Anja as such a baldie.