Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Christmas Nightmare

You might be wondering why there are no cute pictures of the Greene children proudly displaying their Christmas toys today. Well, it's because there are no pictures. I got food poisoning on Christmas Eve and started throwing up about midnight. It continued all night long and through Christmas day. I couldn't even keep water down. I didn't go to Grandma's, I barely made it to the couch in our living room to watch the kids open gifts here. Today, I am fine. It is like it never happened. Thankfully we have wonderful family to come to our aid. We couldn't have made it without them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Goopa, my dad and I have been telling stories about you all day. Oh my they are funny!

Bob"O" said...

I hope you down loaded some of the pics. from the picasa website Bob"O"