Friday, December 07, 2007

New baby pics



Wow, I got almost a full nights sleep last night. Which also means that this morning I got a shower, dried my hair AND used hairspray. I am wearing jeans, not pajama pants. The kitchen is clean, there is a load of laundry going and I am getting some computer work done. It also helps that the kids are at preschool/daycare today. I think I am also anticipating the fact that I am leaving my house today!!!! Tonight we are planning to take the kids out to Frankfort and Rossville to look at a couple of big Christmas light displays.

I took a couple pictures of Emily this morning. You know how babies change so rapidly especially in the first few months, but when you see your child every day you don't notice it. So here are a few new pictures of week old Emily.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love the look on her face in the second picture. Yay! for sleep!

Anne said...

Oh, Michelle, she's so precious!!! And look at all that hair! My goodness! :o) I hope I get a chance to meet her (and see you guys again) before we move!