Monday, October 15, 2007

Bloominton and Carmel Apples




Saturday was a full day trip to All Saints Orthodox Church in Bloomington. Brian and Dallas played for their fall festival. Father Peter John Gillquist is the priest there and he is also a musician. He also happens to be the founder of the record label that they are going to be a part of as soon as their cd gets done. One of these days...

It was really fun to take a road trip with friends and no kids for a day. It was amazing to me how tired I was from doing nothing but sitting. Sitting in the van, sitting at the festival, more sitting in the van.

Today as I am trying to push on through the tired and do something fun with my family, the kids and I made carmel apples. It was a fun thing to try.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Sounds like fun...
:o)