Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sick day

I finally gave up. I stayed home from school today to try to get well. My doctor, who is the greatest, called me in a prescription for antibiotic this afternoon. I am feeling better already! ; )

Elijah and Mary went to a Chuck E Cheese birthday party this afternoon and the greatest part was that I didn't have to go. On Saturday Brian and I are heading down to Bloomington for a music festival that he and Dallas are going to play in. My mom is keeping the kids all day and even better... a friend asked today if we wanted free Feast of the Hunters Moon tickets for Saturday. So, my mom will take the kids while we are gone! We wanted them to go, but it is so expensive and you never know how long they will last.

So, you see. I cannot afford to be sick this weekend. I love you, amoxicillin!!

2 comments:

Anne said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. AND I hope you enjoy your weekend, so like loads of fun. When does Brian play around here again?

Megan said...

He is the greatest, isn't he?!
A friend of mine called me and asked about him, she is pregnant and her insurance is changing so she needs a new dr. She was stressed, I told her that I was excited for her, because Dr. Schafer was so great. She thinks I am crazy. I hope you keep getting better. And here's hoping you go into labor! Let me know what it is like if you do!