Saturday, October 27, 2007

I love you, fall break!

This has been the most relaxed I have been in months. I have slept through the night (with only 1 wake up to go to the bathroom--that is "all night" these days) for 3 nights in a row! I honestly think it is the first time since school started. I've been doing lots of shopping, organizing, napping, and playing with my kids. Huge bonus: they are still being nice to each other after 3 days of being home together. Maybe another record.

I went to our womens' small group this morning where we had some delicious egg casserole and discussion about prayer. We only meet once a month and don't meet during the summer, so it was nice to go and have some time with other women.

Everyone is napping right now so I think I will go join them.

1 comment:

Megan said...

YAY!!! I have been praying for you guys. It just seemed like it was one thing after another. You NEEDED a break. It was so good to see all of you for a little bit!
Love you!