Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our new toy




Brian decided that it was time that our kids have a real guitar to learn on, so yesterday he bought them their own baby Martin. As he was perusing the internet for the best deals, I laughed at him when he asked me if I thought he was "brand loyal." He was sure that he wasn't. (Seriously??!!) He did come home with the Martin, though.


Mary's eyes look sick in the picture because she is awfully sick. It came on very suddenly. Friday night she was fine, Saturday morning we were at the doctor's office and the nurse was looking at me like a neglectful parent because her fever was 103. It hasn't come down much since then. Even with the tylenol and ibuprofen, it is still in the 100 degree range. She'll get up for a while after the medicine has kicked in, but soon after she's ready to lay back down. So we've been reading lots of books, watching Netflix, and playing card games (her favorite!). I am at least thankful that it's rained a bit this weekend; I can't stand to be stuck in the house if the weather is beautiful. It's the worst time to be sick.

No comments: