Tuesday, November 06, 2007

37 week baby update

I went to see the doc today and at least confirmed what everyone at work has already told me, "You've dropped." Yes, baby Greene's head is indeed down very low. However, there are no other signs of impending labor. So, we continue the wait.

I have only 11 days of work left and still no substitute lined up. I go back and forth between worrying about my students being left high and dry and then feeling like this is not my problem. I have other things to worry about. I gave them notice in September.

Elijah is sick. Tomorrow will be day 2 of staying home with him. I am not sure what is wrong with him other than he has a fever and just lays on the couch. Quiet. Obviously something is terribly wrong. He went to bed tonight at 7:30 and I sure hope he wakes up feeling better.

No comments: