Monday, November 26, 2007

I think I am going to make it!

Only one more full day until the baby comes. Tomorrow night the kids are spending the night at my parents' house and then its go time. Today ended up being fun even though I didn't go to school (which was actually really hard for me this morning). I think I am such a creature of habit that even though it is like a vacation day, I would've rather gone to school this morning. Instead, I went to the grocery store, the library, out to lunch with my sister-in-law, and shopping at the mall for last minute baby things, and I got a new digital camera!!!! I am so excited! I was a little nervous that our other one that never got fixed would choose to finally stop working the day the baby is born. So we are all set now. I do keep forgetting to pack my hospital bag. That needs to happen tomorrow I suppose. Its hard to tell who is more excited about this, me or Elijah. He is beside himself. It'll be interesting to see if his reaction is different once I can't play with him because I have to take care of the baby or when she is crying all the time if he is still so excited :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Michelle! I knew you could hang in there! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!

Anne said...

Prayers for you Michelle as you so soon prepare to meet your new little one!!!!!!

Anne said...

It's Thursday. It's noon time. That new little beautiful Greene should be here now!! I can't wait to hear her name and see her face. I hope you're recovering well. Prayers!