Tuesday, November 13, 2007

No news is good news?


My visit to the doctor today was pretty uneventful. Everything is about the same as last week and I will most likely go all the way until the 28th. I suppose that is the best thing, because he told me that even if I go into labor he would want to do a c-section because I have already had two. He doesn't feel particularly comfortable about me pushing--also probably based on my current whale-ish size. So, I am imagining that if I went into labor there could be a chance of having to get an incision going the other way down my abdomen which I don't want (you know I am still holding on to hope of wearing a bikini next summer : ) ) In the meantime I just keep plugging along. Even though I am exhausted, I am glad to be working because I am too busy to sit around and wish I wasn't pregnant or pine after this little one inside me. I will have a few days after Thanksgiving to buy diapers and a few other things I don't have yet and then it will be baby time!

Also, Brian and I went Christmas shopping last weekend for the first time before Thanksgiving ever. (For the record we didn't buy any gifts--only new sheets for our bed. Hee-hee.)He is morphing into someone I don't know. He actually suggested going shopping and then while we were out was talking about putting up our Christmas tree at Thanksgiving. This is the man who almost divorced me the weekend we got married because I brought the live tree from our reception into our apartment.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Brian must have the Christmas Spirit Hat.... by the way... I can totally relate to the almost termination of your marriage over a christmas tree. That is how I ended up with a dog!

Megan said...

p.s. you do NOT look like a whale!!! You cannot, if you look like a whale, that means I looked like... i don't know, I can't think of anything bigger.. a blue whale. :)

Anonymous said...

you look great, michelle!
-darci

Karla said...

I was expecting you to look a lot bigger! You look so adorable!!!!