Friday, November 30, 2007

We are home!





I am pretty tired, but I wanted to post a few pictures of Miss Emily Ruth. She weighed in at a hefty 9 lbs. 3 oz. at birth, but was down to 8 # 4 oz. upon departure from the hospital tonight. My time at the hospital was like a little retreat. I slept lots and lots and let the nurses wait on me. I will be glad to sleep in my own bed tonight, but will miss someone bringing me the baby every few hours to feed her. So, here are some highlights of our hospital stay. She is the sweetest baby ever!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats! So very happy for all of you!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world, Emily Ruth!!! I'm so happy for you guys. You will be in our prayers as you adjust to your new little one.

-darci

Karla said...

She is beautiful! I like her middle name (that happens to be my my middle name too). :) I love all of her hair! It did seem like being on a mini vacation when I was staying in the hospital too. :) Congratulations!!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! We've been praying for you this week!

LauraSuz said...

Congratulations Greene family! What a blessing!