Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sick days are relaxing

Not so much when you have a little baby who just cries and you feel so helpless, but when your kids are older and it may be the only time they really like to sit and be loved on. Today was so nice to just hang out with Elijah. He watched a lot of movies on the couch, but we also worked together on a large 100 piece floor puzzle, drew pictures together, and snuggled together. By dinner time tonight he was feeling more back to himself, so I'm hoping to go back to school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Karla said...

I know what you mean. When Nathan is sick, he is quiet and still ALL DAY!! :)

I can't believe that you are going to have baby #3 soon!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy he is doing better! I can't wait to hear how it is to have three. I also need your advice on teaching Aiden to write...