Sunday, November 04, 2007

Too much fun makes Michelle a tired girl

This weekend has been a blast! We had some friends over for dinner on Friday night and Brian grilled the most delicious steak I have ever had. He is becoming quite the chef. We stayed up late talking about their upcoming wedding.

Saturday morning we decided to take the kids to the Indianapolis Children's Museum with my mom. They were so good and we really enjoyed our time with them. We spent some more time on the lower level with some of the exhibits we don't usually see for very long. We absolutely love having a membership there. I think we will do it again next year. There is no pressure to see everything and it paid for itself after 2 visits for our family.

Last night we hung out with Megan, Everette, and baby Jonathan until almost 12:30 am!! That is the latest I have been up in a long time--well, not laying in bed tossing and turning anyway! It was fun to hang out with our family who we so rarely get to spend time with anymore. Jonathan is so fun to hold. I hold him on the top of my belly and tell him to feel his cousin kicking him.

Today we went to church and I taught Sunday School for the last time until probably next fall. it was fabulous to "fall back" and have an extra hour in the morning before we had to be out the door. We did get some things done, but today is going to have to be our catch up day. I'm way behind on school stuff, our house is wrecked again, we have no groceries, I need to go to the library. I am supposed to be taking a nap, but I just can't sleep. My back hurts and all I can think about is what I need to do today. I have just 2 1/2 weeks of school left before I am on maternity leave and there is still no substitute hired. I am trying to get everything ready and organized so I can leave in peace.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Wahoo!! Just two and a half weeks until you get to stay home and cuddle your brand new buddle of joy!!! I can't wait to meet the baby! I'll give you a call after the birth to find out about bringing a meal to you.