Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My last day

Tomorrow is my last day of work. I am pretty excited. And sad. I love my class this year very much and its (a little) hard for me to hand them over to someone other than myself. But, I am also ready to start preparing for this baby. I have just been so busy trying to get everything ready at school and just keeping everyone healthy and the house in order has been enough that I can't do anything else.

Elijah's school program is tomorrow. I will post pictures. There is supposed to be fruit salad, corn bread (made by the kids), costumes, and songs. Here are the people attending: my mom and dad, my grandparents who are in town from Michigan, myself, Brian's dad and grandma. He is so excited!

I saw the doctor today and there are no changes to report. I could probably carry this baby until Christmas! Just 7 days until my c-section. And we have a lot to do between now and then. Thanksgiving dinner of course, putting up our Christmas tree and decorations, probably some shopping, and then Tuesday I will see the doctor again and go to the hospital for my pre-lab blood work. Wednesday morning I will leave for the hospital at 7 am. It feels like it will be here tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh I'm getting so excited!! Do keep us posted. I want to bring a dinner once the little darling is here!!

darcilyna said...

i can't believe there's only one week then the newest Greene will arrive! how exciting! you will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers as you prepare and get used to your new little one.

-darci

Karla said...

How exciting Michelle! I can't wait to see how you handle three. I thought going from 1-2 kids was no problem, so I am curious how three kids are. :)