Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back in action



Alternately titled, "I'm baack in the saddle again!" (But now I can't get Steven Tyler's screaming voice out of my head.)

My camera is fixed!! Well, I am not sure it was officially broken after all. Brian says I had the batteries in backwards, but I know I tried them both ways and it was acting funny the last time I used it. So, whatever. In any case, we are taking pictures again. I am officially a cloth diaper nerd. I just had to take these pictures because it seemed so cute to me. Also, I bought baby washcloths today to use for wipes. My friend who has been doing this longer than me says it is actually easier since the soiled wipes go right into the can with the diapers to be washed and there aren't dirty wipes just sitting loose in the trash can. Which I guess makes sense. We'll see. I am not getting rid of my disposables just yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the wipes. I'm telling you, it's easier that way, and more sanitary. I'm loving having little bumGeniuses around again. Plus, since my girls are skinny, I'm finding that pants fit them better with a nice bulkier diaper. :)