Monday, June 16, 2008

Why, oh why did I drink a coke tonight?

Now I am awake when I should be asleep. We had such a fun evening tonight! Since the weather was so comfortable we decided to have a backyard camp out tonight. We set up our big tent and got a camp fire going for dinner. It was great to sit and watch the stars come out and watch the lightning bugs--way better than watching tv. Brian is sleeping out with the kids and I am staying in with the baby because I have to go to a meeting at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I am just convinced I'd be late if I slept out there and I'd be worried about it all night. So, maybe tomorrow night will be my night. It looks like the weather is supposed to be great all week!

1 comment:

melissa said...

We've been camping in the back yard too... hasn't it been gorgeous out??